Tenant Tactics Blog

With so many landord/tenant or leasing issues occuring so rapidly, we will be limiting our monthly Blog posts but please click on our new "Solutions of the Day" section for short and quick answers to every day problems facing tenants

Recent Posts

Is Your Agent Qualified?

Is your real estate agent qualified to provide the services you need? In order to provide real estate services to the “Public,” individuals must first take several college level courses then pass a State exam to be a licensed salesperson. Brokers must have years of experience, take additional courses and pass a full day exam. Here’s the catch. The common view is that a broker is a broker is a broker. Nothing could be further from the truth. If you had a car accident and needed a lawyer, would you hire a personal injury attorney with a successful track record or an attorney who practices mergers and accusations? Didn’t both pass the same bar and are licensed attorneys? Enough said? The Nation

Search By Tags

66 Tidewind Suite 200 Irvine, CA 92603


CA DRE #01026305

  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Facebook Basic Square
Follow Us